- 4 large free-range eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 small corn tortillas, warmed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Avocados
- 1 1/4 cups cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- small handful fresh red chilli peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 a lime, plus wedges to garnish
- salt & pepper
Prepare the tomato salsa by combining all the ingredients together in a bowl. Season with sea salt to taste. Set aside at room temperature until needed.
Heat a small non-stick pan over medium-high heat and add the eggs. Lower the heat and scramble the eggs slowly until you have a thick but loosely scrambled egg mixture. Remove from the heat immediately and season with sea salt and ground black pepper. Remove skin and core from Avocado and mash in a bowl. Add large pinch of chilli peppers, squeeze of lime and pinch of salt and pepper.
Smear each corn tortilla with a heaping tablespoon of Avocado. Spoon in the scrambled eggs, then scatter the tomato salsa on top. Garnish with finely chopped red chilli peppers and lime wedges.