- 250g raw almonds
- 12 medjool dates, stoned and chopped
- 60g protein powder, of your choice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sweetener or Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 tablespoons water
- 50g desiccated or flaked coconut
Blend the almonds in food processor until finely ground then add the dates, protein powder, cacao, cinnamon, sweetener or Sugar, vanilla extract and just half of the water initially and mix until it starts to come together. Add the rest of the water if the mixture is too dry.
Using a tablespoon, scoop out the mixture and shape into small balls with your hands, packing the mixture together firmly.
Roll in the coconut and place in the fridge to set. Once set, remove from the fridge and enjoy.