- 250g raw almonds
- 12 medjool dates, stoned and chopped
- 60g protein powder, of your choice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sweetener or Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 tablespoon water
- 50g desiccated or flaked coconut
For a treat without the guilt, these Chocolate protein balls are your go-to. Packed with protein, they’re the perfect snack to fuel your workout or send the kids to school with!
The great thing about making protein snacks like this is you can choose your own flavourings – so if chocolate or coconut isn’t your thing, swap them out for other protein flavours. Try strawberry or caramel protein powder or rolling the balls in crushed nuts or cinnamon!