Dream Big: Why You Should Never Give Up…
Do you have a dream? Have a desire, deep inside? Do you yearn to achieve something great? No matter what that dream might be – a business, an amazing body, the perfect house or even the ideal relationship, you should never give up on the desire to improve your life and fulfill your dreams.
Within each of us, we hold the power to be the best we can be, sometimes we just need a little help and motivation to bring it out of us!
If you only watch one motivational video, let this be the one!
Something to live by…
Do not settle! Get more out of life, strive for greatness and do not stop – no matter what stands in your way, never back down!
Learn to invest in yourself, spend time on your dreams and make a promise to commit to your dreams, for no one else can achieve your dreams but you!
We are the creators of our own destiny and no obstacle, big or small, should stop us from achieving our goals – keep your eyes on the prize!
Knock the ‘T’ off can’t!
Did you know that failure is simply a stepping-stone on the way to success! All great men and women who have succeeded have also experienced great failure. For example:
- A man that had a number of failed businesses and was said to have a “lack of creativity” never gave up and rather became a household name touching the lives of millions – Walt Disney
- He was fired from his own company and in his own words was “a very public failure” went on to revolutionize the technology industry and is a household name – Steve Jobs
- A single mother on welfare with an extraordinary imagination presented her book to publishing companies which were knocked back 12 times, but this didn’t deter her, she has touched the lives of millions, both children and adults, worldwide, she is the creator of Harry Potter – J.K.Rowling
- Being cut from his high school basketball team and personally declaring he has “…failed over and over and over again…” did not hold him back and he went on to become one of the greatest basketball players of all-time – Michael Jordan
- For decades he held the strikeouts (a batter strikes out in baseball by missing the ball three times) record, but never giving up saying “every strikeout brings me closer to a strike” soon went on to hold the record for 714 home runs throughout his career – Babe Ruth
- Or how about a rejection letter that U2 received – do you think this held them back?
Whether it’s a dream career, a dream body or a dream life. Never give up on your dreams – you’re worth it!